WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON:
- Building investment data analytics, business data analytics and management reporting capabilities across the business.
- Maintaining and building multiple data processes and associated process documents.
- Undertake process improvements to streamline existing data flows.
- Questioning, identifying and resolving data discrepancies.
- Development and maintenance of data control framework.
- Continually reviews processes and provides recommendations for updates to process and implementation.
- Partnering with information technology providers to ensure efficiency and ongoing reliability of systems.
- Collaboration and exposure across all areas of the business to determine business data requirements.
- Ensures that daily, weekly and monthly data updates occur. Generates regularly scheduled reports in accordance with established deadlines.
- Assisting on process improvement initiatives across the business.
- Assisting in the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of data integration and systems implementation projects
WHAT SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS YOU HAVE:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or similar
- Programming skills including but not limited to: high level programming language (e.g. Python), database management (e.g. SQL), data visualisation/analytics (e.g. Power BI)
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organised, able to identify opportunities and the initiative to see them through
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and stakeholder management skills