FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators, and consumers. We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners, and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality, and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We’re a diverse, global team that creates Data solutions to provide an unrivaled customer experience. Whether it’s churning gigabytes of e-commerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH’s growth.
Personalization Ecosystem: How can we inspire our customers and progress towards hyper-personalizing the customer experience across applications such as ranks and recommendations? We’re building a new personalization platform using the latest AI techniques and billions of data points. We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with experience in Python and unrivaled enthusiasm in Recommendations. As a member of the Size and Fit data science team, you will join an interdisciplinary team, playing an essential role in the establishment of a new personalization platform, with opportunities to create enormous benefits for Farfetch customers. In return you can expect an opportunity to shine, plenty of support from an experienced team, and a friendly and positive working environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience with Recommendation algorithms and Deep Learning in general.
- Have a solid understanding of Machine Learning, ideally utilizing deep learning techniques with TensorFlow/PyTorch
- Experience in analyzing data using statistical techniques and conducting experiments using SQL and Python libraries such as Pandas
- Are extremely able to work with machine learning software - having a working knowledge of production rising models: Git version control, unit tests, and containers
- Work well and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices
- Have a strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design and implement elegant solutions for them
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prototype, test, and production machine learning pipelines to create better size and fit models
- Provide solutions for problems with substantial commercial impact
- Perform analysis to identify challenges and opportunities, deriving valuable insights
- Conduct experiments to show the causal impact of new ideas or implementations
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.