Sysmatch is a Portuguese company that has been on the IT market for almost 20 years. Our core business is IT Outsourcing and Software Development for the finance sector. We invest a lot of effort on our client relationships and always deliver the best candidate or product available for their need and that is the main reason behind our success!
Azure Data Engineer (m/f) – Lisboa
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- 5+ years experience in business data warehouse and analytics/BI architectures, including the design and development across multiple technologies and analytical platforms;
- 2+ years experience in analytical development leveraging Azure analytic components end-to-end;
- Deep understanding of data processes, data modelling, data pipelines (ETL), data lifecycle etc;
- Good understanding of Big Data systems as well as BI;
- Ability to develop ETL/ELT pipelines for processing and handling large amount of data and monitor the performance of the pipeline and other cloud services;
- Experience implementing predictive analytic models with proven business impacts;
- Experience in delivering analytics development within a Devops environment with excellence shown in backlog planning, building, testing and delivery;
- Solid knowledge of Azure analytic components such as Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, Azure SQL, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI Services;
What we offer:
- Salary classification according to the experience shown;
- Good working environment with young and dynamic teams;
- Integration into exciting and technologically innovative projects;
- Training plan and opportunities;
Recruitment, selection and integration process during the COVID 19 Pandemic:
Given the current context and in order to provide a safe and healthy environment for our candidates and the recruitment team, the first interview will happen by phone call or video conference.
We are prepared to ensure the monitoring and integration of new employees remotely and in person and to support them in this new phase of their professional career.
To respond to this opportunity, please send us your CV, indicating the reference NV/AZDTENG/C to the following email address email@example.com