Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
Ricoh transforms organisations, using innovative technologies and services enabling you as an individual to work smarter. This is what we call “empowering digital workplaces”.
In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change., it’s the ethos of our brand and how we drive positive change for ourselves and others. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - you work for us, and we`ll work for you
Operational Project Management Support:
- Work closely with the Operational Project Manager to define the required processes and structure which must be introduced for global contracts
- Work closely with internal and external suppliers to create processes for efficient data gathering and data management
- Coordinate consolidation of local deals with the help of Account Management in other regions
- Responsible for global contract reporting of the assigned markets
- Support Global initiatives as required to create Project Plan and milestones
- Develop and strengthen relationship with Account Managers in Ricoh Operating Companies
- Maintain and update Fleet Management information about local implementation through the Project Manager, Global Service Manager and Local Account Managers
- Control and support operating companies local implementation of global contracts
- Responsible for project specific success measures of the assigned market in own region during the project management phase
- Take lead on gathering all required data from several sources and collating into customer deliverables
- Work closely with internal Head Office Divisions to ensure consistent processes and methodology
- Support Project Manager and Global Service Manager on Managing relationship with the lead client – ensure deliverables are realistic
- Participate in project teams during the Request for Information and Request for Proposal stage
- Join project briefs, cross functional teams and internal projects when required
Data Project Management Support
- Support Department Manager with ongoing development of International Reporting Initiatives and deliverables
- Work closely with the Enterprise Data Warehouse team to drive continuous improvement
- Create processes and policies to improve the reporting framework
- Collect and analyze all relevant data in order to provide adequate management information on international accounts, both internally and externally
- Contribute to the further development of management information systems
- Lead additional project initiatives as needed in absence of Department Manager
Participate, support and actively work on the processes of the department
- Support customer reporting activities
- Identify potential efficiencies within the department and promote improvements
- Contribute to any additional activities when required
Support on any additional activities as defined by Department Manager
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, up to Account Manager level in Europe and other regions to create processes to improve data gathering and data management
- Work in partnership with all Ricoh Family Group operating companies, up to management level, and external distributor partners to define and agree processes for the provision of data needed for Management reports.
- Support the Customer Reporting Manager to create a project plan and milestones for deliverables concerning data analysis and reporting
- Support the Customer Reporting Manager on managing relationships with the lead client in order to ensure deliverables are realistic
- Working directly with customers and Account Management to define reporting requirements and create a bespoke solution.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Passionate about business intelligence, data modeling, data manipulation and data management
- Experience of working closely with technical teams to define user requirements
- Relevant experience of performance measurement, management reporting and delivery.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and SQL Server Management Studio (SSIS,SSMS)
- And MS PowerBI
- Advanced communication skills, English language
- Fluent additional language speaking and writing (Spanish preferible)
- Experience of working with ServiceNow reporting services
- Experience Working in a Data Warehouse environment
- Exposure to International business processes
- Experience with working in Project Management
In return for your commitment, you can expect
- A competitive salary package
- Industry leading benefits
Ricoh is an exceptional place to work. A place where there is strong emphasis on career development for the right individuals. This is a role where you can excel within a fast-paced environment and succeed within a thriving organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly capitalise and build on your own experience.
Ready to make that change? Apply now for a confidential conversation with our Recruitment Team.