TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.Application deadline:
November 30th, 2021
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the TikTok eCommerce team
The mission of the Data Platform Singapore Business Partnering (DPSG BP) team is to empower the TikTok e-commerce business with data. Our goal is to build a Data Warehouse that can cater to batch and streaming data, Data Products that provide useful information to build efficient data metrics & dashboards which will be used to make smarter business decisions to support business growth. If you're looking for a challenging ground to push your limits, this is the team for you!
- Translate business requirements & end-to-end designs into technical implementations and responsible for building batch and real-time data warehouse;
- Manage data modeling design, writing, and optimizing ETL jobs - collaborate with business teams to build data metrics based on data warehouse;
- Responsible for building and maintaining data products;
- Involvement in rollouts, upgrades, implementation, and release of data system changes as required for streamlining of internal practices.
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline;
- Solid computer basic knowledge (e.g. data structure & algorithms, SQL and networks);
- Strong coding capabilities and mastering at least one programming language (e.g. C/C++/Java/Python/Golang);
- Passionate about data warehouse, ETL development, data analysis, and eCommerce;
- Good communication skills and a fast learner of new business and technology knowledge.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.