Role description :
We are seeking an experienced data analyst to drive digital transformation at GRE Manufacturing. This role reports directly to an Executive Director (who is passionate about data). You will leverage various data sources available across internal systems to develop KPIs, reports and dashboards that empower business decisions across the company, from finance to the end to end supply chain. You will also have the opportunity to build robust data analytics architecture and set up data pipelines and frameworks.
This an entrepreneurial role – you will be smart and passionate about data. You’re ready to make a big impact, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to modernize old infrastructure and drive change one KPI/report/one dashboard at a time.
Key duties and responsibilities Data Infrastructure – Data warehouse design and implementation i.e. ETL tasks, Data Dictionary, Data Cleaning, Data Modeling and Data Analysis. Database Scripting and Objects Development in MS-SQL Server
Data Visualization & reporting– Adopt and evangelize appropriate data-visualization tools depending on context (Eg. Excel, Tableau, Power BI etc)
KPI & dashboard development – Develop KPIs and data visualization reports/dashboards for internal teams. Routinely support KPI updates along with appropriate analysis and countermeasures
ad-hoc analysis & presentation - Perform ad hoc analysis on large/diverse datasets by using various tools and techniques, present insights and recommendations to senior management to influence
Business process improvement – Collaborate with cross functional team members to collect and analyze data. Identify process bottlenecks and support solution implementation.
- Driven and self-motivated - you take ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- You are team player – with great interpersonal and communication skills
- You are highly analytical, with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills - especially when it comes to presenting your data findings!
- Bachelors degree holder in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Business Administration, will strong analytical and numerical skills. Equivalent data-analysis heavy coursework or work experience will also be considered.
- Experience setting up data warehouse and working with data visualization tools of our choice (eg. Tableau or Power BI) from ground up.)
- Comfortable with SQL, sub queries, using all types of joins; familiarity with or can quickly learn VBA, Python or other programming languages
- MBA or MSc degree holders with specializations in Data Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Supply Chain Management, Operations and Information Systems, or other quantitative disciplines.
- Experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Tableau desktop developer or Microsoft Power BI certified