Data Analyst and Reporting Specialist
Why Join IEM?
We are a woman owned company in Emergency Management that embraces teamwork, collaboration, flexible performance, actionable solutions and integrity/ethics. Our work touches everyone. We produce results that matter. Results that save lives – join us while we build a safe, secure and resilient world.
IEMers believe in the greater good and it is our commitment to attract those who have excellent technical skills, creative minds and innovative ideas to keep propelling us forward.
You will work remotely from your home location.
International Homeland Security
IEM is searching for an individual to provide data analytics support to IEM’s Disaster Response and Recovery management and staff.
- Work with large data sets
- Extrapolate conclusions from large data sets
- Develop data analysis and forecast models
- Analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the client base and the client population as a whole
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
- Maintain databases and conduct routine maintenance as needed to ensure data integrity
- Outline the specific data needs for each client and/or business method analysis project (e.g. gather end user business requirements)
- Communicate with client teams about data changes or requirements
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs
- Effectively collaborate with IEM’s Disaster Response and Recovery management and system development team to understand company needs and devise possible solutions including the ability to:
- Identify and recommend efficient streamlined data and reporting processes
- Streamline data collection and analysis procedures to ensure fast access to metrics
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) with team members and client stakeholders.
- Advanced to proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate to advanced use of Tableau, Microsoft project and Visio
- Agile and able to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes during each assignment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in data mining, management or analysis consulting
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate use of Power BI
- Intermediate use of Excel
- Basic to intermediate use of SharePoint
- Consultative skills
- Strong internal controls and policies and processes
Benefits and more:
- 10 paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- 401 (K) plan with matching
- Company paid STD and LTD