The Red Hat Voice of Customer (VoC) team is looking for an experienced, result-oriented Senior Business Data Analyst to join us. In this role, you will support our CX Insights and Analytics program. As we move into the next phase of our maturity as a VoC team, you’ll help us move into the predictive and prescriptive space, while maintaining a focus on scalable analytics and action planning. You should be passionate about data visualization and telling the story behind the data. As a Senior Business Data Analyst, you will be expected to make significant impacts on the way we look at customer experience data, listen to our customers, and share insights with our stakeholders to guide business decisions. Successful applicants must reside in a state where Red Hat is registered to do business.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Analyze data from customers to identify priorities, improvement opportunities, and insights to promote exceptional customer experience
- Cater reporting and analytics to the needs of the business and present findings and insights to all levels of the organization, including senior leaders and members of our C-suite
- Develop dashboards within Tableau; lead quarterly analysis on Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), and other customer experience (CX) listening efforts to tell the story behind customer data
- Develop measurement strategies, KPIs, and scalable analytics in collaboration with VoC program owners to measure performance and trends
- Support the establishment of predictive and prescriptive analytics that produce high-value business outcomes, including data mining, predictive modelling, and machine learning (ML) efforts
- Understand and keep up with industry trends around customer experience metrics
- 5+ years of data analytics experience with a focus on customer experience
- Understanding of statistical principles and experience using statistics to analyze datasets; probability, correlation, cluster, factor, and regression analyses are a plus
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Experience with analytical techniques to identify, examine, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- SQL experience
- Proven record of guiding business objectives tied to quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Knowledge of NPS, CES, and other CX metrics or feedback collection methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems, derive insights from data, and communicate with diverse teams
- Development experience within data visualization tools like Tableau
About Red Hat:
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Paid parental leave plans for all new parents
- Leave benefits including disability, paid family medical leave, and paid military leave
- Additional benefits including employee stock purchase plan, family planning reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, permanent associates at Red Hat located in the United States.
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.