Leena AI is an AI work assistant designed to help enterprises redefine how employees engage with work. The company's breakthrough language model architecture, WorkLM, possesses an unparalleled predictive text generation capability to help employees accomplish tasks with exceptional precision and speed, unlocking unprecedented levels of productivity and efficiency. Leena AI seamlessly integrates with 1000+ applications and supports 100+ languages globally.
Job Description :
We are seeking a highly motivated Full Stack AI Engineer to lead the development of ground-breaking applications using Large Language Models (LLMs) and generative AI, revolutionizing the day-to-day lives of enterprise employees. As a key member of our team, you will have the opportunity to solve complex problems and drive meaningful impact on a global scale. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting-edge AI technologies and make a significant impact on the future of AI-powered enterprise solutions.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of AI models and solutions to improve our virtual assistant capabilities, with a focus on proprietary Leena’s LLMs and Generative AI.
- Work on very exciting new multimodal LLMs to power enterprise images/videos automation.
- Create autonomous enterprise agents using proprietary frameworks similar to AutoGPT, BabyAGI.
- Help improve our search engine over modalities like text, videos, images.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Work closely with data scientists and business stakeholders to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field from top-tier colleges like IITs.
· Proven software development experience and skills in Python, Java, Node.js, or other programming languages.
· Experience in AI, Machine Learning, NLP technologies, Computer Vision.
· Good to have experience in Generative AI, and LLMs and its multiple use cases.
· Knowledge of full-stack development, including front-end and back-end technologies.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and a love for technical challenges.
· Must be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexible work hours.
· Hybrid setup - Location Gurgaon
· Performance Bonus
· Health Insurance
Why Join Leena AI ?
At Leena AI, you will be part of a team that is at the forefront of AI technology, working on projects that have a real impact on businesses worldwide. We value passion, creativity, and a strong desire to make a difference in the world. If you are driven by innovation and thrive in a collaborative environment, join us on this transformative journey. Together, let's create applications that shape the future of work and empower enterprise employees to excel.