We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help discover information hidden in vast amounts of data to make smarter decisions that would help our banking client. You will be applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Looking to automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, develop internal A/B testing procedures for Sales campaigns Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Science or Quantitative field
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis of structured and unstructured data
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R & Java.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, GGPlot etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression,
- Good scripting and programming skills
Kindly applied directly at https://careers.upskills.com/jobs/Careers/99489000008272186/Data-Scientist?source=CareerSite