CONNECTIS is a company that offers solutions in information technology in Latin America and Europe. In Argentina, it has a solid position where the strength of its human team and its important portfolio of strategic clients stand out, which make it a leading company in IT Consulting.
This time we are looking for a Data Analytics / Data Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Required one of the following certifications:
- Google Professional Cloud Data Engineer or,
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Must have experience working with GCP Projects
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with data pipelines and data analytics in the cloud (preferably GCP)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in products like Big Query, Snowflake, Dataproc, etc.
- Experience with architecting, implementing and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in design, architecture and implementation of Data warehouses, data pipelines and flows.
- Experience with reading software code in one or more languages such as Java, Python and SQL.
Experience designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems with few technologies such as Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Vertica, Netezza, Teradata, Tableau, Qlik or MicroStrategy.
Customer facing migration experience, including service discovery, assessment, planning, execution, and operations.
Excellent Spanish & English written, verbal and presentation communication skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
OSDE Healthcare for you and your family group.
Day off for your birthday.
Access to Udemy and North Star.