Selected candidate will be assigned to Provide technical support and assistance in the application development and deployment in GovernmentResponsibilities:
- To participate in building a reporting repository system
- To deploy the reporting software for the generation of ad hoc and regular statistical reports
- To prepare system documentation including data dictionary
- To provide user training
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Holder of a Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent;
- Have at least 3 years work experience in web application development;
- Work experience in SQL Server and reporting/dashboard functions;
- Experience in graphic design software (such as Adobe In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator) would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in data mapping, ETL process, data modelling would be an advantage;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.