Working in partnership with our client, an Azure Data Engineer at Hire Digital will work alongside the client’s in-house team to support their business goals and strategy by recommending and implementing analytics enabled solutions. In this role, you will liaison with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance or marketing strategies.
This is a remote position. We welcome candidates from any location. Resumes are to be submitted in English. We do not provide visa sponsorship at this moment.
- Design and implement data warehousing and data reporting architecture that will aid Data Scientists and end business users to achieve technical and business objectives.
- Evaluate third party vendor solutions and vendor ecosystems vs. building in house.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and make appropriate technical recommendations.
- Identify opportunities from in-house big data to improve business performance (data mining).
- Experienced in utilizing cloud vendors, in particular Azure.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3 to 5 years of technology experience.
- Strong software engineering background and evidence of ability to ship products.
- Adept at finding warehousing solutions, using ETL (Extract, Transfer, Load) tools, and understanding basic machine learning and algorithms.
- Coding proficiency in at least one modern programming language.
- Good communication, analytical and conceptual skills.
- Self-driven, a hunger for learning and a penchant for teamwork.
About Hire Digital
Hire Digital is a freelance network of top talents in digital marketing, web development, and design. Our clients work with high-performing teams as well as individual talents who have gone through a rigorous screening process. Clients such as Shopify, Expedia, and Stripe have access to high-performing talents on-demand, with guaranteed performance.