Your field of responsibility
As a data analyst within the Compliance organization for the U.S. Authorities Inquiries team in Zurich you have the great opportunity to work in a team that responds to a variety of request from U.S. Authorities. This encompasses data collection, data analysis, production of reports and project coordination in close cooperation with legal, tax, compliance and IT teams within the bank as well as external legal counsel.
This role with international scope and excellent possibilities to grow within the organization will enable you to further develop your technical and project management skills in combination with an exceptional chance to expand your U.S. Tax and business knowledge. You will also contribute to process improvements and automation developments.
Your future colleagues
Be part of a dynamic, communicative and highly motivated team with an entrepreneurial mind set and a can do attitude that is working in a fast-paced environment. We encourage our employees to bring new ideas and challenge the status quo. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
This role requires experience in data analysis, strong organizational/project management skills and technical background, ideally with interest in compliance topics. In particular, the following expertise and experience are required for the role:
- University degree or an equivalent education in Computer Science or an area related to Risk / Compliance / Legal, or Economics in general
- Professional experience in project management, ideally in a banking environment, related financial services firms or management consulting companies
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Data Modeling and Data Warehousing
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- No difficulties in writing SQL queries, knows the way around data throughout the whole process, from data extraction to the production of reliable reports
- Confidence in developing well-structured and efficient data models
- Skills in development of Stored Procedures
- As a plus, knowledge of the ETL tool of SQL Server, SSIS
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently to identify coding errors and to challenge the output through extensive quality checks
- Strong coordination skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Diplomatic, collaborative and willingness to contribute to a highly motivated team
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.