Full-time (Linz, Austria)
Your territoryAs part of our Data team, you will:
- Fuel the development of better products and business strategies by mining and analyzing data
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data in collaboration with other teams
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze data
- Go deeper into advanced analytics with machine learning and AI solutions
- Take ownership of one-off projects that use data to spark success
- Bring in your fresh ideas to make Tractive better - you’ll never hear the phrase “...because that’s how we’ve always done things”.
- Continuously grow personally and professionally, take ownership of areas that show your potential, and attend workshops which help you get to the next level.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Python and R
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. Amazon Redshift) and document-oriented databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge in data engineering, data modelling and experience with ETL processes
- Previous experience with emerging technologies like machine learning and AI
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, QLik)
- Experience working with high data volumes
- Clear, efficient communication skills
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
Just so you know what to expect:
- Strong analytical thinker
- Excited about talking about data with others - and good at it tooOrganized and structured
- Big picture thinker that can also see the small details
- A big data and analytics nerd
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary starts at € 46,000 on a full-time basis.