$2,500 NEW HIRE SIGN-ON BONUS!
MyUS.com is a worldwide eCommerce-based company that is seeking an experienced Data Analyst that will support our warehouse operations team. Our ideal candidate will be an analytical and data-driven individual with exceptional attention to detail and critical thinking skills. In this new role, be prepared to make an immediate impact by performing a deep dive of all our performance metrics to include quality, productivity, absenteeism, and our overall compensation structure and delivery for our team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, audit, compile and validate data from multiple sources
- Interpret sensitive data, and analyze results using statistical techniques or relational databases and produce ongoing as-needed reports to meet business needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns and improvement opportunities in complex data sets
- Apply analytical ability to evaluate trends and patterns within our warehouse operations
- Support daily/weekly KPI analysis
- Communicate internally and with carriers externally to collect and validate data as well as answer questions regarding reports and data
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Recommend and instill best practices
- Other duties as assigned by Management
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS required in Business, Finance, Statistics, IT, or comparable field of study
- At least two years of data related or analytical work experience
- Comfortable compiling data integration from multiple sources; performing quality control on data sets; identifying and scrutinizing anomalies and/or outliers in the data; ability to manipulate data and complete required analysis
- MS Office skills including intermediate skills in Excel with the ability to create, manipulate, and formulate spreadsheets, to include lookups, pivot tables, formulas, charts, and graphing
- Basic to intermediate experience with SQL queries and SSRS reporting capabilities
- Experience working with Business Intelligence
- Experience with data visualization and/or business intelligence tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Experience in logistics and/or warehouse distribution a plus
- Must be able to deliver high quality work across multiple projects consistently on time
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentational abilities to all levels of the organization
- Ability to follow and carry out instruction with excellent attention to detail
- Positive and professional interpersonal skills
- Maintaining confidentiality amongst all business partners
This position reports to our Finance Leadership team within the Sarasota, FL area. Relocation is not offered. Only candidates residing within the state of Florida will be considered. This is a remote position which requires you to independently have access to high-speed internet as well as a distraction free workspace within your home. While remote, this position will require the candidate to travel to our Sarasota, FL location for training, meetings, as well as while ramping up in the new role.
MORE ABOUT MYUS.COM:
For over 20 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS.com to provide a simple, reliable way to shop US online stores and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shopping and shipping experience to 550,000+ members in 220 countries and territories.
MyUS has been named to Inc. magazine's 5000 fastest-growing private companies six times since 2008, and for good reason. As the first and largest company in the industry, MyUS receives and ships over $292 million in eCommerce purchases annually, with hundreds of new members joining every day.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401k, Vision