The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the Director of Reporting & Analytics with importing, transforming, validating and modeling data to meet the needs of the organization with the purpose of supporting business decisions, process efficiency, compliance and regulatory reporting requirements. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm, reporting to our Syracuse Office.
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
- Collaborates with various departments and key stake holders to create specifications for data reports, file imports and exports from data warehouse and production applications.
- Develops reports/queries and dashboards in collaboration with the Director of Reporting & Analytics in response to various requests and regulatory requirements.
- Assesses and validates vital data used by the organization to ensure data integrity.
- Works with application vendors on extracting data and supporting staff on utilizing system reports.
- Tracks, develops, and monitors data for submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Tracks, develops, submits and monitors data exchanges between organization and other vendors.
- Develops and maintains documentation to support reports/queries and facilitate understanding amongst all stake holders.
- Provides courteous, responsive, respectful, and knowledgeable customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in analytical field required
- Cost Reporting experience preferred
- Proficiency in data management concepts, database structure and business intelligence platforms
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in data analytics; healthcare preferred
- Well-developed time management skills
- Adaptable to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with VBA/SQL/Tableau preferred
- High Ethical Standards
1. Speaking/visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend and express written/verbal communication.
2. Frequent sitting, standing, walking
3. Pushing, pulling, reaching, kneeling
4. Ability to lift and move objects up to 40 pounds
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive Salary with:
- 401K with generous Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- On-Site Employee Fitness Center and Gym Membership
- Partially funded HSA
- Paid Time Off and Extended Sick Leave
- Short/Long term Disability
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Much More!
About Nascentia Health:
Nascentia Health is leading the way in home care, post acute care and long-term community health, at our brand new headquarters featuring state-of-the-art technology and an on-site employee gym. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team.
A healthcare system without walls, Nascentia is an innovator in the concept of healthcare, truly focused on the patient as a whole. By serving people in their homes, Nascentia Health is able to provide true holistic care. We can address immediate needs, help support positive long term medical and lifestyle choices that provide for better outcomes, leverage cutting edge in-home care technologies, and help avoid unnecessary visits to busy healthcare facilities.
Our employees are our greatest asset. They work hard every day to make our system amazing and are dedicated to our mission of being the premier home and community-based care system for the regions we serve. We want everyone to love what they do, be excited about coming to work, and take pride in being part of our team.
Nascentia Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Employment is contingent upon negative results of a pre-hire drug screen