At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You will always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Lending Technology is responsible delivering applications, solutions, and support to First Republic's Lending Services group. Lending Services provides operational services to our commercial and residential lending client, both internal to the Bank and external client facing. Lending technology is leading the way for innovation at First Republic.
Discover the independence to grow and drive change
As a Data Analyst/Architect, you will play a crucial role in Lending Technology, building and supporting data infrastructure and analysis services to Lending Services and supporting systems witting Lending Technology. You will be responsible for architecting, designing and maintaining data models. You will also collaborate with the Bank's Enterprise Data Client Insights and Information System teams to provide enterprise-wide lending data.
What you will do as aData Analyst:
- Design and maintain data structures including relational and dimensional data frameworks to support production/regulatory reporting and analytics; and establishing best practices.
- Design, build and support Lending Technology data models for reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and advanced analytics.
- Become a subject matter expert on loan origination and lending operations data and help educate fellow team members
- Ensure data governance and lineage is maintained for new structures.
- Design historical and integrated data logic.
- Consult in problem solving and performance tuning of data model/structures.
- Establish a partnership enterprise data management teams.
- Collaborate with Reporting & Analytics Insights peers, providing efficient data model/structures and information to enable reporting, insightful metrics and presentations.
- Provide extracts and data analysis to Lending Services teams
You could be a great fit if you are able to:
- Collaborate across people, processes, and technology/tools within a highly intensive and complex data environment.
- Be self-directed to complete multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames.
- Communicate effectively; in both written and verbal formats.
- Be comfortable presenting and tailoring communication approaches based on the audience.
- Be a strong influencer and consensus builder with a positive attitude, who motivates self and others.
- 3+ years SQL Server TSQL Script Writing Experience
- 3+ years VB Script/VB/VBA or Python Development
- 3+ years Process and Data Flow Diagraming
- 3+ years MS Access 2010 or later
- 3+ years of reporting, analytics, or modeling experience
- 3+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and approaches, metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem solving techniques
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hardworking team players. You will have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that is the First Republic way.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.