TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team:
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
1. Design end-to-end solutions to e-commerce operation problems such as merchant growth, creator growth, precision marketing etc;
2. Develop ML models to find potential creators, measuring LTV of users, etc.;
3. Cooperate with PM/Ops/R&D team to conduct opportunity sizing, set up and analyze A/B tests, and bring about the improvement of system efficiency and the growth of business.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred;
2. Proficient in SQL, tableau and familiar with Python or R for modelling project;
3. At least 3 years of working experience in data science, machine learning, etc, and have a good business sense in e-commerce;
4. Able to complete English reports and communicate with global staff independently;
5. Self-driven, be able to work under pressure and have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.