Data Engineer working across multiple projects to implement and optimise Apache Kafka
Your new company
Hays IT Brisbane are currently partnered with a major financial provider located in Brisbane CBD.
Your new role
You will be communicating with stakeholders across the business, using your previous expertise to define complex and innovative technical solutions with Apache Kafka.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience with implementing Apache Kafka
- Experience with Java or Scala
This opportunity offers you great hourly rates, work on a massive transformation piece of work and the opportunity to work with a local employer of choice.
What you need to do now
- Temporary and contract workers through Hays Recruitment also enjoy a wide range of benefits including: Weekly pay cycles
- Your nominated choice of superannuation fund
- Online timesheet submission and approval
- No hidden costs or payroll deductions for our services
- Option to be engaged on a Pty Ltd basis (conditions apply)
- Regular contact with Brisbane based consultants throughout the duration of your assignment
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from a diverse background to apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit an up-to-date copy of your CV via our secure portal.
For further information about this role, please contact:
(07) 3243 3044
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for similar Developer roles in Greater Brisbane, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508