Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Works closely with the Corporate Analytics team and business stakeholders to build information-rich decision-making tools using innovative techniques and technologies to solve enterprise performance management related challenges and problems. Understands and leverages data mining, data visualization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data modeling, and statistical modeling techniques. Applies strong problem solving and analytic skills to data integration projects and can isolate non-obvious relationships between disparate data sources.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the corporate analytics team and stakeholders to address business challenges by harnessing structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment.
- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse data sources to generate actionable insights and solutions that solve business problems and provide predictive insights.
- Develops data integration using Alteryx, Tableau Prep, or Python. Designs algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources.
- Prepares and delivers presentations that effectively describe complex quantitative methods in clear and concise communications.
- Works with the business stakeholders to gather requirements and understand business needs. Documents and maintains the requirements as well as any developed code/analytical assets.
- Creates Tableau Dashboards that present actionable insights. Utilizes alerts and subscriptions for automated reporting to stakeholders.
- Works extensively with enterprise applications including but not limited to SAP, Workday, Salesforce, JIRA, Service Now, Oracle P6, and Aras PLM.
- Keeps up to date with technical as well as industry developments, analytics software/tools, trends, and recognized best practices.
- Drives business performance and is well versed with everything from Finance, Operations, Sales, HR, and Marketing.
- Contributes to projects under the direction of project owners to adhere to funding, resourcing, schedule, and other constraints.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Incumbent will have well-developed research skills and knowledge of current data management principles, procedures, and other tools of the trade. Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while balancing according to scope, budget and schedule. Prior experience working in defense, transportation or logistics industries desired.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.