As a Data Engineer, you will work on our Finnish projects!
Our customers are large enterprises who are seeking to be a part of #TheCloudRevolution and benefit from the agility, scalability and innovation of public cloud platforms. Leveraging Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud to deliver both infrastructure as well as Data-driven and IoT related projects at speed has never been easier.
- Building systems for ingestion
- Transformation and storage of vast amounts of data requires special expertise
- Designing, architecting and implementing modern cloud-based pipelines for our customers
- Making data accessible and usable for a new wave of data-powered apps and services
Skills that would be a plus:
- 3 years of professional programming experience and hands-on experience in building modern data platforms/pipelines
- Programming languages: Python, Java, Scala,
- Frameworks: Spark/PySpark, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Kafka
- Tools: Jupyter Notebooks, BI Tools
- Databases: NoSQL, Relational databases (columnar & row-oriented), Graph databases
- Data pipelining: ETL, ELT
- Consultancy experience
- Previous experience gained in mid-size/large, international companies
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Search engines: Elasticsearch, Solr
- Hold my beer - I got this attitude
- Insight Geek that need constant feeding
- Cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure and their data services
- A variety of interesting projects in an exciting area – cloud is one of the hot topics in the IT market of today
- Brilliant co-workers who are motivated to develop our business – we are not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they’ve always been done
- Positive, friendly and supportive working culture – we enjoy working together and share the knowledge
- International working community – we have offices in 8 countries in Europe and our company language is English
- Freedom to come up with new ideas and do your own decisions – micromanagement is not our thing
- Fast paced environment with straightforward processes
- Flexible working hours (home office, remote work)
The position is in Germany so a valid working permit in EU is required.
Working at Nordcloud is not just the next best job – it’s the chance of a lifetime to leave your mark on the IT industry!
The first impression of our team and the Nordcloudian culture you can get on our Instagram profile or website!