Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Data Engineer - Manufacturing in our Columbia, South Carolina location. The Data Engineer - Manufacturing is a key contributor to the data strategies for the Columbia plant, specifically, in the areas of system design and performance.
What will you do?
- Serves manufacturing operations as KEY DIGITAL SUPPORT person leading resolutions to problems, implementing improvement, and leading projects to completion
- Troubleshoot applications and databases for the manufacturing operations team
- Work alongside manufacturing teams to identify digital continuous improvement opportunities
- Stay on the cutting edge of testing and implementing new technologies
- Performs a variety of engineering work which are be related to safety, process and system improvements, and develop/maintain applications
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criterion (based upon SPS principles) for obtaining results
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (ie: Industrial Engineering, Computer Science)
- Strong digital competencies
- 1+ years of experience with data analysis, dashboard creation, reports automation and database management
- Experience in Excel, Macros, SQL, and Tableau
What's in it for me?
- Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more.
Who will you report to?
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.