Melbourne VIC, Australia
Are you looking to work at the cutting edge of Machine Learning?Are you an experienced Machine Learning Engineer, or a Cloud/Data/Software Engineer with the basics of ML and a keen interest?Join an established team working in a mature environment.Machine Learning engineers will need to:
- Up to $1000 a day for the right candidate.
- 12 Month contract.
- Work in an established firm with a mature tech environment.
- Demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role.
- Solve complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks.
- Write/maintain code for custom infrastructure services (mainly in R)
- Design machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models.
- Transform data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
Benefits:Contractor rates.Long-term contracts.Established technical environment.Clear business goals and initiatives.Incentives, bonuses' and benefits structures.
- At least 2 years experience as a machine learning engineer with a total of 8+ years of experience (or exceptional track record elsewhere).
- Advanced proficiency with R code writing.
- Strong software engineering skills.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Strong cloud skills (preferably with Microsoft Azure).
- Documentation skills.
- Knowledge of technical products – Terraform, Ansible, Docker Kubernetes, Databricks, Artifactory.