In the VELUX Group, we offer you a world of opportunities and the chance to create a bright future. From the forefront of the sustainable indoor living industry, we enable those who live, work and play under the roof transform their spaces and live a healthier everyday life with more daylight and fresh air.
The VELUX Group is an international, family-owned business with strong financial roots and each year we are able to create real impact by reinvesting in society, our employees and planet through our foundations.
Alongside the rest of our values, “courage” and “mutual respect” define our actions every day and how we wish to contribute to the world.Data Analyst
Our team, Advanced Insights Accelerator (AIA), is focused on developing data products that put the Global Velux customer at the center. We are a highly skilled, multinational and multicultural team of data engineers, analysts and scientists. We are looking for a solution-oriented, customer-focused data analyst, who wants to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
The team deals with global projects. We create data science and analytical solutions for f. e. production, marketing, sales and customer service. Our projects are often innovative, we are using different technologies (Python, SQL, Azure, Kubernetes, docker, PowerBi). We use Agile methodology, work in a good atmosphere and respect work-life balance.
To succeed in this role, you need to be curious and motivated, with the ability to approach problems in a creative manner. We expect you enjoy working with business, have a wide understanding of at least one business area and are able to translate business requirements into data.We Envision That You
- have 2+ years of experience in data analytics, working with both technical and business stakeholders
- are a team-player and have high communication skills
- can work with external vendors and are creative with good work ethic
- have basic skills in programming languages such as Python
- have good level of SQL
- are comfortable developing dashboards in PowerBI or Tableau
- have experience in working with cloud solutions and basic understanding of distributed systems in any of the cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- have ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members
We work in hybrid mode (2 days from office).What We Offer
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Constructive cooperation based on trust and respect for the employee
- Bonus system
- Employee Pension Scheme financed entirely by the employer
- Attractive well-being package (platform MyBenefit, life insurance, lunch card, gift card)
- Private medical care with telemedicine and rehabilitation
- Employee Foundation support
- Internal development program addressed to all employees (LEVEL Up!)
- Remote work (3 days / week work from home, 2 day/ week work from Warsaw office) and workation
- Flexible working hours
- Additional 2 days of holiday for volunteering
- Modern office full of light, fresh air and the highest quality office equipment. Parking spaces available to employees
- Massages in the office
- Referral program
- Work contract for 6 months and later on undetermined one
- Employee discount on VELUX products
VELUX Residential is fully committed to the concept and practice of equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. To further our goal of equal employment opportunity for all employees and prospective employees, it is the policy of VELUX Residential to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principle of equal employment opportunity and only job-related qualifications will be required.