Data Analyst, Digital Marketing
About our client:
- Golden Opportunity to work in a leading luxury travel retailer
- Employee-Centric Organization
Established in Hong Kong in early 60’s, this company continues to be a pioneer in global luxury travel retail, offering its customers a carefully curated selection of exceptional products from over 750 of the most desired brands. Its stores located in 12 major global airports and 23 downtown Galleria locations on four continents, as well as affiliate and resort locations.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Digital Data Analyst, you use data-driven thinking to support the company in understanding user online behaviour and creating the most delightful online experiences for our customers. You will work closely with Digital Marketing and other marketing functions to analyze digital data and reporting dashboard on the effectiveness of our media investment, e-commerce sales, digital partnerships and more. We are looking for detail-minded self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing retail industry, demonstrate strong problem-solving ability, and have a passion for creating business insights to inspire positive change.
Proactive use of digital data using Google Analytics and other tools to identify insights and opportunities to drive optimization of new and existing web properties. Develop and maintain reporting dashboards & reports, identify trends and issues within datasets and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investmentsYour other responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Digital Marketing and other stakeholders to analyze digital data on the effectiveness of media investment, e-commerce sales, digital partnerships etc.
• Support tagging improvement and optimization post-implementation, work with internal teams and external vendors to create the best of breed digital analytics
• Check data integrity and report data issues to technical teams regularly
• Day-to-day monitoring of different web properties to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimallyCandidate Profile:
You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or related disciplines. And with a 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing and analytics, with a thorough understanding of SEM, SEO, e-commerce and digital trends, ideally with e-commerce analytics experience.Other attributes we are looking:
- Strong skills with Google Analytics and data visualization solutions (Google Data Studio, PowerBI etc.)
• Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets and proficient in Microsoft Excel or other tools for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation
• Excellent communication skills and experience in sharing insights and recommendations to stakeholders
• Ability to excel as a team player in a fast-paced business environment and operate effectively under changing conditions and rigorously prioritize initiatives based on business objectives
• Ideally some exposure to SQL and/or Python (but not a must)What to Expect:
Expanding rapidly in the fast-growing luxury travel retail business, represent a winning combination of an Asian sense of service, an American spirit of entrepreneurialism and a European luxury aesthetic. Our client offers 5-day work week, performance bonus and attractive benefits including medical insurance.
Please kindly send your CV to Billy So at firstname.lastname@example.org