Roles and Responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Designing, implement and maintain algorithms/solutions for large data set classification and rationalization
- Develop statistical model using historical data, formulate problem understanding the underlying logic and functionality, define feature set and hypothesis function, prototype the solution and make reasonable assumptions in the face of ill structured problems
- Ensuring that algorithms generate actionable recommendations and package solution in a versatile tool.
- Documenting machine learning approach.
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Proficiency with Python, Java, and R
- Hand on experience with ML toolsets: Tensorflow, Python, Scikit team
- Experienced in advanced analytics, ML and other AI techniques
- Proficiency in the following areas: classification, regression, similarity matching, clustering, co-occurrence grouping, profiling, reinforcement learning, dimensionality reduction, causal inference
- Knowledge of Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Reinforcement Learning and Optimization techniques
- Experience working with distributed computing tools (map/reduce, Hadoop) and ML pipelines ( Spark, DASK )
- Ability to prepare project documentation and presentation
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role