We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care - teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead - we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger - we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying no
- Make it happen - guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you - don't hesitate and apply today.
- Actively participate in projects as a member of the team and stay up to date with the latest technologies and trends,
- Develop end-to-end ETL solutions in a modern cloud-based data warehouse/lakehouse,
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues,
- Lead meetings with the customer technical teams (training, workshops, handovers, knowledge transfer, collecting, requirements from clients, etc.) and internal project teams,
- Estimate effort required to develop technical of solutions,
- Cooperate closely with entire technical team to ensure high quality of delivered work (agile events and processes, code reviews),
- Propose and implement improvements to existing solutions
- Experience with SQL in any dialect,
- Experience with ETL Tools like SSIS, Azure Data Factory or other,
- Experience with data warehouse and relational databases concepts,
- Experience with version control systems and agile approach to development,
- Minimum 4+ years of industry experience in commercial projects,
- Ability to work in a team and mentor less experienced members of the team,
- Openness to learn new technologies,
- Communicative English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in large development team with automated infrastructure,
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Data stack like Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks,
- Experience with PowerBI and Analysis Services (tabular model),
- Experience with CI/CD processes for BI Solutions,
- Understanding of Big Data and No-SQL concepts,
- Experience in leading technical teams,
- Good knowledge of own technical area and other related areas proven by MCP certification and past project experience.
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits.