Qualis Corporation is seeking an experienced Statistician/Data Scientist to support test documentation and data collection services for the West Desert Test Center (WDTC) at Dugway Proving Ground (DPG), UT. This is a full-time position.
- Work closely with the Government POC and the customer to identify the appropriate statistical and visualization analysis for each project.
- Using supporting data and analysis, the Statistician/Data Scientist will provide technical guidance and recommendations to test directors and other test team members throughout WDTC for development of test design plans; data collection, reduction and analysis plans; test methodology; and final report preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics or data science and 3-5 years minimum experience.
- Demonstrated experience in task management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative and adapt to changing program and customer requirements.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong statistical background and be responsible for the development of R and/or Python code supporting statistical and graphical analyses.
- Demonstrated skill in providing high-level briefings.
- Demonstrated experience in physical sciences, chemical sciences, biological sciences, or engineering, with experience in design and analysis of field tests, physical laboratory tests, and/or chemical warfare/CB development.
- Chemical or biological laboratory experience is also desirable.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled and a Participant in E-Verify