Company Overview:GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team. GEP is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.What you will do:
- Use Advanced machine learning, AI and statistical methodologies to analyze various data sets, build new models and evolve existing models
- Perform analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry
- Execute on projects supported marketing, sales and product development in procurement and supply chain business domain
- Be the subject matter expert on data science and machine learning
- Build necessary knowledge based and best practices and communicate to the technology team on algorithm production
- Collaborate with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics
- Develop and participate in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions
What you should bring:
- 10+ years strong experience developing and implementing machine learning algorithms in a industry setting (supervised and unsupervised learning)
- Mentor junior developers and technology team members
- Experienced in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas
- Experience in NLP or Deep Learning a plus
- Programming experience in Python preferred, R and Pyspark is a plus
- Previous experience leading projects required
- Knowledge of Big Data packages a plus, Hadoop, Spark, Databricks and SQL
- Proven communicator with technical team, clients and senior stakeholders
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently