Hey you found us! Awesome. Something led you here, maybe a glimpse of potential and something amazing? Well that’s how we feel about Klue.
Everyone has competitors, yet few have all the information needed to help companies win more. Cue Klue…(say that 5x fast), we’re the all-star team creating industry leading software to enable teams to win more with strategic and valuable competitor insights.
And we’re at a unique time in the start-up adventure:
- an experienced leadership team at the helm;
- risk-takers and builders who own it and get sh*t done; and
- combined group, who love the fact that not everything is defined, so we can innovate, create, ignite!
The #kluecrew needs more innovators and builders. Joining Klue, you’ll have the opportunity to own your zone, experiment and find what works. Then execute like nobody’s business with the support of a team propelling you forward. We’re all creating this industry leading product. It's an experience that will no doubt change your career forever.
We are looking for experienced Machine Learning Engineers to help us grow our team!
Our tech stack: Python (Flask), Ruby (Rails), PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Google Gloud, Tensorflow, Keras, Docker/Kubernetes, Github
- love coding, wrangling data and solving big problems (the kind 85M companies have)
- built production-ready, scalable and testable applications fuelled by data and machine learning
- experience solving NLP-related problems like document clustering, topic modeling, named entity recognition or learning to rank
- proficient with popular ML frameworks such as Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow or PyTorch
- an independent problem solver, tinkerer and thinker who likes ambiguity and the startup pace
- intermediate experience with general purpose programming languages (we love Python!)
- experience with (non)relational databases (ideally *SQL + Elasticsearch + Redis)
- experience in both building and maintaining REST API's on multiple stacks
- make forward-thinking architectural decisions for future projects
- appreciate a well tested code base
- worked in agile, iterative development, can estimate scope & prioritize
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
If you’re hooked, feeling more curious about us, about the role - reach out. Let’s see if there is a fit, now or in the future. We’re an award winning company that’s got something pretty special going on here. Don’t miss your chance to have a seat on the rocketship before it takes off.
As #kluecrew grows, we’ve made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future #kluecrew. During the interview process, please let us know if there is anything we need to make more accessible or accommodate to support you to be successful.
We are all currently working remotely. Interviews will be conducted via video calls.
We’re excited to meet you and in the meantime, get to know us:
- ED&I Initiatives & Commitments - Pay Up For Progress & 50 - 30 Challenge & Klue Blog
- About Us
- Series A