This is a busy and interesting role and you will be expected to carry out the following duties
Our client is an established business near the centre of town in Derby. Due to ongoing success, they have a need for a Data Analyst to complement their existing team.
- Data analysis, reporting findings to clients
- Project management
- Attending meetings including occasional overseas travel
- Maintenance of the database ensuring all information is up to date
- Reviewing of project progress
- Reviewing of analysis reporting in order to ensure efficiency
It is expected that the successful candidate will be experienced in Excel and Powerpoint with great analytical and diagnostic skills. You should also be able to demonstrate effective report writing experience and be confident when interacting with clients. This is a REMOTE WORKING role with occasional visits to the Derby office.
Amongst other benefits, our client offers great opportunities for progression into such roles as Senior Analyst, Product Support, Management, Controls & Compliance etc.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to meet the challenges of this career move, please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (agy)