Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing Data Models, DB schemas, ETLs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with data ingestion through batch and streaming methodologies using open source or public cloud tools like Kafka, Airflow.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in one of three big public cloud ecosystems (i.e AWS, Azure or GCP)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Hadoop M/R, Pig and Hive is a strong plus
- Working knowledge of SQL Hands on experience in any of the programming languages (Shell scripting, Python, Scala, Java, etc)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.