- 4+ years of experience managing the development of reporting, analytics, and BI solutions
- 4+ years of experience analyzing reporting platforms, solutioning the architecture and reports
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Experience working in agile and waterfall development environments
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & above
- In depth knowledge and experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and SSIS/SSRS Technologies
- Min 4 yrs experience in creating complex SQL queries, stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers, views, tables & indexes
- Min 1 yr experience in developing Dashboards, Visualization Techniques
- Min 1 yr experience in handling Forecasting, , Predictive Analytics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Experience planning for and managing multiple complex technical projects and coordinating technical team members to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Specific Experience*5 to 6 Years
Overall experience* 7 to 10 yearsCareers with UnitedHealthcare.
Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.