We're looking for a motivated and driven Senior Data Engineer
to join our marketing tech growth & automation team.
With all the different tech and business roles and disciplines that we have within marketing & sales, we all aim to “fill our busses & trains” with new + existing customers that ultimately turn into brand ambassadors.
We not only support constant global market growth with our marketing activities and gain new customers, but also take actions to increase repetition and prevent churn.
Having our own tech teams within the marketing domain helps us scaling and automating these activities, since we always aim for cutting edge technologies and a high level of innovation. By joining you will be a crucial part of it supporting us in building tailored marketing technologies while constantly challenging the status quo of our marketing tech products to further drive success. Your Tasks – Paint the world green
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- You design and build internal tools & automated processes that help us scaling our Marketing efforts
- You liaise with Marketing channel teams to understand their biggest needs and identify potential automation enterprise-wide marketing automation strategies and tools
- You support the team to productionize data-intensive products rapidly, exploring new steering methods and testing them in a production environment in quick cycles
- You help establish and maintain a high-level of operational excellence in data engineering
- You will work with business and technology stakeholders to evaluate data sources, techniques, and tools teams on solutions for data-driven decision making
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing/Data Engineering
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
- Experience with Python and understanding of relational database
- Good knowledge of ETL tools and experience with CI/CD is a plus
- Experience in cloud-native development (preferably AWS) is a plus
- Team player, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Nice To Have Skills
- SQL & working with relational databases
Our Perks – More than just a job
- Experience with ETL, CI/CD environments & Infrastructure-as-code
- Cloud-native development with AWS
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
- You have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are creating the easiest way to travel. We want your ideas and give you autonomy to make them reality.
- Flix is flexible. Organize your own schedule, and balance work between the office and home as it’s best for you. We give you trust-based hours and a flexible smart working policy.
- Travelling is our passion. Discover the world with your free Flix rides and bring along your friends and family for half price.
- Teamwork makes the dream work. Our FlixTeam has people from over 80 different nations. We work in a multicultural environment where we can challenge and support each other.
- We're not only green in color. We’re building for the long term, and that means protecting our planet. We constantly test new green technologies and compensate for the CO2 after all our business travel since 2018.
- Your well-being is important to us. To treat your mind and body we will give you a competitive paid time off package, mental health support including 1:1 consultations with a psychologist, and a neat discount on UrbanSportsClub memberships.
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world – and our journey has just begun.
Flix is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit.