At Teladoc Health, we’re transforming the lives of people through whole person virtual care. You’ll have the benefit to positively impact the lives of hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people through personalized interventions to the right person at the right time.
Come build the data and analytics tools that will help real people live measurably better lives. As a key part of our client analytics team, you’ll work with cutting-edge data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms to empower client-facing teams with the tools that enhance and reinforce Teladoc Health's value proposition. Your contributions will drive growth and client retention while providing a better way for Teladoc Health members to manage chronic health conditions.
Through data analytics, you’ll discover and share insights about our members and clients to drive decision making. You’ll work with SQL, Python, R, Jenkins, AWS Tech stack (Redshift, S3), Metabase and other technologies to design and build scalable and impactful reports, dashboards and visualizations. Collaborating closely with data scientists, engineers, PMs and clinical researchers, you’ll help us transform the healthcare industry with innovative, highly effective products.
Your success in this role will be aided by strong data engineering skills and a knack for understanding business needs, especially from a reporting perspective. We’re looking for an effective team player who can facilitate complex, rapidly changing, high-volume data science needs with efficient data pipelines. Other key qualities for your success include attention to detail, pride in the quality of your data, a knack for solving real-life business problems, and a passion for helping people.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build automation tools, data pipelines that help us deliver quality reports on time for a multitude of requests.
- Influence upstream system/design, definitions and develop scalable solutions to meet expectations from internal/external stakeholders.
- Run ad-hoc data-extracts for requests from diverse partners and automate those needs over time.
- Develop visualizations to tell stories effectively.
- Build insightful dashboards, self-service tools and reports to slice/dice data for helping with partners in making strategic decisions for all functional areas such as member experience, product build/performance, clinical researches, business operations, growth/retention.
- Engage with partners, internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Engage with Product, Business, Engineering, and Marketing teams to understand the needs, capture requirements and be the liaison between analytics and business.
- Strong experience with R or Python in addition to SQL.
- Expertise in data analytics and engineering.
- Experience with agile software processes, data-driven product development, reliability, and experimentation.
- Strong communications and collaboration skills. Ability to work with varied functional teams. An effective team player with a fundamental respect for all people and their values.
- Quick learning, adapt to changes, manage priorities keeping company and team’s goal in mind.
- The drive and ability to advise Product Managers and executives.
- The ability to work around challenges and changing priorities.
- 5+ years of professional experience in data engineering/analytics/science.
For a more detailed look at our company and values, visit our website at https://www.teladochealth.com/
At Teladoc Health we thrive on difference and individuality. Teladoc Health is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.