We are a leading financial services provider committed to making decisions easier and lives better for our customers and colleagues around the world. From our environmental initiatives to our community investments, we lead with values throughout our business. To help us stand out, we help you step up, because when colleagues are healthy, respected and meaningfully challenged, we all thrive. Discover how you can grow your career, make impact and drive real change with our Winning Team today.
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Data Scientist with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.What motivates you?
We Are Looking For Someone With
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
On The Job You Will
- A PhD or Masters in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Machine Learning, Statistics, or equivalent)
- 3+ years of professional experience with building media mix models and multi-touch attribution models.
- Professional experience in several of the following areas: machine learning, NLP, statistics, experimental design, deep learning, recommendation systems
- Practical experience in using data from marketing technologies such as Marketo, DOMO, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Customer Journey Analytics, etc.
- Functional knowledge of Azure Cloud Platform such as Azure ML and Data Factory
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey thorough mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts
Our commitment to you
- Design, build, and maintain media mix models to optimize marketing spend across various channels and customer segments.
- Design, build, and maintain multi-touch attribution models to measure marketing effectiveness
- Analyze marketing campaign data and provide recommendations for improving campaign performance and ROI.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and reports to monitor key performance metrics and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to identify trends and patterns in customer behavior, market trends, and other relevant data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement data-driven marketing strategies that drive business growth.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in media mix modeling, marketing analytics, and related technologies.
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at www.manulife.com/en/careers/why-join-us.htmlEvery career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
About John Hancock And Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com.
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance, annuities, investments, 401(k) plans, and education savings plans. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife/John Hancock, we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.