Latch was founded in NYC a decade ago with a vision to create unparalleled experience for residents through hardware and software. Now after 100+ million unlocks, we're continuing that vision to transform how people interact act with spaces everywhere.
Our mission is to unified access to spaces, services, and experiences that redefine the way we live, work, and connect. We do this by combining software, products, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
Recently, we've acquired Honest Day’s Work, propelling us toward a seamless residential ecosystem. Think empowered building owners, operators, and residents with secure access.
Led by CEO Jamie Siminoff's visionary expertise, we're shaping the future of spaces.
- Work with large and complex data sets to solve a wide array of challenging problems focusing on promoting efficiency, scalability, and simplicity.
- Partner with data stakeholders advocating best practices and continued learning.
- Ownership of end-to-end solutions with the ability to interact and collaborate with counterparts from other teams and backgrounds.
- Help in the optimization of development processes and methodologies with impactful results to existing and new workflows.
- Have an analytic as well as an engineering skillset to be able to understand and implement data pipelines, statistical and financial data transformations
(it's okay if you don't meet a few of these)
- +5 years of experience in building and improving data platform’s functionalities with an impact on data quality and performance.(*)
- +5 years of experience excelling in SQL skills with hands-on experience on Snowflake and DBT. (*)
- +3 years of experience with fluency in at least one modern programming language, knowledgeable in CI / CD principles(*)
- Knowledgeable in modern data architecture techniques preferably with hands-on experience implementing them.
- Hands-on experience with BI and Analytics visualization tools.
- Familiar with AWS data engineering tech stack.
- English and Spanish proficiency are a must. Being a remote team we favor asynchronous written communication; it's important you can communicate your ideas clearly as you will be interacting with other non-native English-speaking coworkers.
- Work from anywhere, with at least 4 hours overlap with Eastern Time (UTC-4)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly; there will be many uncertainties and questions that will come up and part of your job will be to do the research, present options, and execute.
We want to find if you are a good match, but just as important, throughout the process we want you to find if we are a good match for you
- An introductory call with our Recruiter: learn more about the project and tell us about your past experience and what you are looking for in your next role.
- Meeting our Engineering team: you will talk with one of our Senior Engineers. This is a great moment to ask specific questions about this opportunity!
- Technical Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Reference check
Joining us means:
- Having teammates all over the world in the US, Argentina, Mexico, Italy, Uruguay, Portugal, and Spain.
- Collaborating in a fast-paced environment where you can apply what you have learned in new challenges, and, more importantly, grow your career.
- Being encouraged to invent and innovate within your role and working in a company where calculated risk-taking is highly encouraged and thinking outside the box is a must.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice