Cloud Data Engineer | AWS Python | Remote
Parallel Consulting is working with a well-established financial organization who are looking for a Cloud Data Engineer, with AWS and Python experience in a data environment to join their team on a freelance basis. Utilize your skills to build the data lake platform infrastructure, for data engineers to access their data.
- At least 5 years of professional experience developing and operating software solutions.
- Strong experience Designing and developing data pipelines in Python or Spark or Scala.
- Infrastructure experience with Terraform and Airflow
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with AWS
- Robust experience to build infrastructure as code and services on top.
- Strong experience managing large sets of data in a data lake.
- Build scalable big data solutions in the cloud or Hadoop.
- Create processes to support data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management.
- End to end responsibility for changes throughout delivery pipeline.
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills.
- Previous banking or financial services experience.
If you have the skills listed above, please apply for this Cloud Data Engineer position, with an updated copy of your CV.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.