Are you interested in working with one of the best IT organisations in the pharmaceutical industry and in having the opportunity of developing your competencies in a global environment?
We are looking for a skilled data engineer to help drive the digital transformation of Novo Nordisk. You will be part of the QC Connectivity project that develops and implements solutions to connect QC Labs equipment to GlobalLIMS system.
About The Project
Main goal of the QC Connectivity project is to enable automatic data transfer from QC laboratories equipment in Product Supply and CMC to the Novo Nordisk globalLIMS (Laboratory Information Management) system. Additionally, the objective is also to transfer the QC systems data to the cloud for data mining in the line of business.
To succeed in achieving our defined goals we have a need for a Data Engineer for the following tasks and responsibilities
- Design and implement data extraction process from existing systems
- Build, fine-tune and automate the ETL pipeline on AWS
- Work with different source system’s data to understand the data models
- Support development of graphical user presentation interface that uses the new data streams
- Support users with the incidents
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master’s degree within Computer Science, Engineering, Software Development or other related fields.
- Experience with AWS services like Glue, Lambda, S3, Redshift, Cloudwatch etc.
- Building and automating ETL pipelines using python, Pyspark, SQL
- IT architecture (preferably AWS)
- Experience with data harmonisation, maintaining data quality and integrity
- Experience with data contextualization and visualisation – Preferably Tableau, Alteryx
- Azure DevOps, GIT CI/CD
- Document the technical architecture and the process flows
- Experience in big data preferred
- Analytical mindset
- Can work independently but also collaboratively
- Visualisation of complex scenarios
- Can translate between business needs and technical requirements
- Fluent in English
You are service-minded, your structured way of working and general overview enables you to handle several tasks at a time and keep an ongoing focus on results. Being open minded and positive, you are a natural relation-builder to people across all organisational levels, geography, and cultural differences. You have the ability and feel confident to collaborate with external parties, customers, vendors and consultants.
In addition, you must have strong work ethic and willingness to take responsibility and drive success.
About The Department
LABS is a part Digital Data & IT Product Supply organisation which has approx. 850 employees based in Denmark, India, US, China, France and Brazil. The strategic objective of the unit is to be the IT partner for the business, ensuring that we provide the IT solutions and support to the Novo Nordisk production solution as well as supply chain needs worldwide. In LABS you will be part of a highly engaged department developing and improving IT systems which are core to the laboratory processes in Novo Nordisk. Though you will be working with a lot of colleagues from around the globe, the job location will be in Denmark.
Working in Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we strive for excellence. As a world leader in diabetes care and a major player in haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth.
For further information, please contact Lilian Juma Lausen +45 3079 1849 or Satya Sekhar Vithanala +45 3077 7930
February 5th, 2023
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.