A company active in the banking sector is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Data Analyst in Brussels. As the new Credit Data Analyst your function will cover all credit products marketed by the bank: mortgages and consumer loans. You will become a reference for all the databases concerning credit, both at the production level and in the back office.
Some of your main tasks in the position of the Credit Data Analyst will include:
- You will be in charge of credit product profitability models in collaboration with the product manager
- You will analyse pricing and prepare the pricing committee
- Sensitivity analyses
- Research and analysis of competitor’s pricing
- You will operate market analysis based on external databases to support Product Management and management in defining strategy and positioning
- You will conduct sales reporting and implement funnels for different products and distribution networks
- You will take charge of the PAT decision model (grant scoring)
- You will prepare figures for the various committees and internal decision-making organs
- You will prepare the reporting for external parties and external business partners
- You will execute ad hoc and/or proactive analyses
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Holds a master’s degree with an economic, scientific, commercial or equivalent orientation
- Has experience in commercial reporting and dynamics analysis, ideally in the banking sector
- Has a general knowledge of basic banking products
- Has thorough knowledge of Access and Excel databases
- Is fluent in French and has good knowledge of English and Dutch
If you are team spirited with excellent analytical skills, you are proactive, precise autonomous and you see yourself in this position, do not hesitate to apply and become the new Credit Data Analyst.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
A company active in the banking sector is currently seeking to recruit a Credit Data Analyst in Brussels. As the new Credit Data Analyst your function will cover all credit products marketed by the bank: mortgages and consumer loans ...