Canberra Consulting focuses on delivering highly skilled and qualified professionals to our clients. Canberra Consulting has the experience and the capability to understand your specific requirements and match them to the right environment, ensuring professional satisfaction and ongoing development opportunities. Our focus is ensuring that both you and our client are a good match and that we give you every opportunity to succeed.The Opportunity
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Data Analyst to join their team, who can design and build complex functional frameworks and capability in CRM, and also advice and design high level framework solutions for the branch. This will be across multiple high priority projects across the department, due to the sensitive nature of the data, many of the projects require the resource to be able to obtain security clearance. The new role will provide better support to the team’s workload with adequate integrated view to the entire CRM landscape.The right candidate will possess:
All candidates submitted for the advertised position must be an Australian Citizen and hold a valid Security Clearance (minimum Baseline)PLEASE NOTE: These roles are based in Canberra ACT, you must be willing to relocate. International Applicants need not apply.Call our Recruitment Consultant, Laeticia 02 6152 0418, for a confidential discussion.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of CRM, programming technologies, techniques and methodologies.
- Must have proven understanding of management, systems development methodologies, and testing methodologies. Also must have functional design experience with complex SAP CRM systems.
- Candidates must be available full-time and onsite in Canberra.
- Ability to provide appropriated skilled and/or certified resources with the following skill set:
- Essential Skills:
- Experience in SAP CRM architecture
- Experience in SAP CRM development
- Experience in OO development
- Experience developing OData Services
- Experience using SAP Netweaver Gateway
- Experience in BADI, BAPI, Enhanced Framework and CRM Configuration and
- Desirable Skills:
- Creating RFCs
- Experience in using BOPF Framework
- Experience in PI Integration
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and to complete projects on time.
- Capability to meet demand at the required location without additional on-boarding
- expenses (e.g. travel, accommodation and incidentals).
- Demonstrated ability to lead/work within a team and engage with stakeholders to
- achieve quality outcomes and team object discretion, determine the weighting to be given to each criterion.