Actalent Services has been a leader in providing engineering support services and technology solutions for the global market for more than 35 years, with particular expertise in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems and manufacturing engineering. With 2,400 dedicated employees across the U.S. and India, Actalent Services offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices and consumer/industrial products. The Data Analyst provides engineering project data and metric analysis support independently and with little supervision. The primary responsibilities of this position are managing data integrity, identifying information gaps along with the needed solutions, and providing useful analytics to the management and production teams. The Data Analyst provides training and mentorship for data reporting, manipulation, and interpretation; performs data audits, identifies and troubleshoots invalid data, and creates innovative solutions for internal and client facing demands.
- Education and Experience Requirements*
- Bachelor’s degree with three or more years of equivalent work experience, or master’s degree with one or more years equivalent work experience
- 1-3 yrs experience in project management and data analysis in the engineering consulting industry, or comparable field.
- 3-5 yrs Professional Experience using Business Intelligence Software (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Domo, Excel, etc.)
- 3-5 yrs Professional Experience in Organizing Data and Developing Automated Processes Leveraging Relational Databases
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.About Actalent
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.