Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
What do we need?
- Research & aggregate residential real estate data
- Build predictive models on price and vacancy rate
- Build interactive dashboards that help Sales and Operations, Marketing teams to make better decisions
- You must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status
- You must be eligible to work in Canada
- You must be enrolled in a program at post-secondary level
- students must be returning to school in the immediate semester following the placement or finishing a work term for academic credit.
- Data analysis related educational background or equivalent industry experience
- Proficiency in Excel Functions
- Ability to understand and write SQL queries
**Nice to have**
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages
- Experience with web crawler
- Have a portfolio of related personal projects
- $2100-2500 (CAD) per month for a 4-month internship
- Montreal downtown office right in front of Mcgill metro station
Expected internship placement period
May 1st - August 31th, 2021