We are an early-stage start-up based in Berlin with VC funding to grow our team.
Kodex AI is on a mission to build the safety net for Artificial Intelligence, enabling AI builders to push the frontier of AI by bringing their projects into reality, while we take care of edge cases and anything else that could go wrong.
Our first product uses AI to assess the decisions of algorithms in credit scoring and recovers falsely rejected applicants, thus increasing the number of accepted applicants without increasing the risk level, all while making the algorithms fairer and compliant with new EU regulation.Tasks
We are looking for ~20h/week working students and can discuss the details according to your preference. We offer a competitive salary from day one and the option to transition to a full-time position.
You will be part of the founding product development team and
- work closely with the CTO to shape and develop our algorithmic approach
- find and read relevant scientific papers and apply them to specific problems
- build and tune algorithms to solve completely novel business challenges
- visualize and present the results to internal stakeholders
- Academic background in and/or experience with data science or machine learning
- Experience with python and the data science python stack (e.g., numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, scipy, matplotlib, Keras, etc.)
- Pragmatic mindset and readiness to iterate quickly
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and learn new technologies by doing
Nice to have:
- Experience with python backend frameworks like Django or FastAPI
- Experience with bringing Machine Learning projects from experimentation phase to production
- Competitive salary from day one and the option to transition to a full-time position
- Plenty of greenfield space to build things from the ground up and have a real impact
- Continuous learning and feedback-oriented team actively investing in their people
- A hybrid model with the option to work from the office or remotely according to preference
- Urban Sports Club M Membership for all employees (100% covered by us), weekly team sport events (optional)
- Fresh fruit, coffee, tea, soft drinks, beer etc. included at the office
We're looking forward to your application! Please apply even if you think you do not fulfill all requirements 100% and feel free to tell us anything else about you that could be relevant for the job.