Nissan is a pioneer in Innovation and Technology. With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of a very exciting journey here at Nissan.
Nissan is going after a massive Digital Transformation backed by leading technologies across the organization globally. We are committed to building a diverse, entrepreneurial organization, and our current team is a strong evidence of that. Our people are what drive the business forward. At Nissan Digital, you will be part of a dynamic team with many opportunities to grow and make a difference.The Role
Enterprise Data Management team is integral to Nissan’s data strategy to develop new digital offerings; We build next generation data platforms in cloud and Advanced data analytics solutions. We are looking for Hands-On senior data engineer to build next generation data warehouses, data lakes and business intelligence solutions in AWS as part of Nissan Next initiative. The candidate would be required to understand and gather the data warehouse / data lake requirements, design and implement data pipelines in cloud (AWS preferred).
Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the data engineering space with at least few complex & high volume data projects experience is mandatoryResponsibilities
The primary responsibilities include:
Skills And Qualifications
- Collaborate with product / business owners through the product/project lifecycle and develop data engineering solutions aligning to Nissan's data strategy.
- Work with solution and Data architect to resolve any technical and architectural challenges during the implementation.
- Design and develop various components of data pipeline that include data ingestion, data processing and analysis of business data.
- Create high level and low-level design for the module.
- Develop medium to complex modules using coding standards and guidelines.
- Build reusable components/frameworks.
- Perform Code review and maintain code review standards
- Follow best practices of agile & DevOps while implementing solutions.
Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the data engineering space
- The ideal candidate should have worked on end-to-end data warehousing, data lake solutions in cloud platforms (AWS). The candidate should have the following skills sets:
- Strong data engineering (ETL) experience in cloud preferably in AWS.AWS Certification (developer/Devops/SA) preferred.
- Excellent understanding of distributed computing paradigm.
- Should have excellent experience in data warehouse and data lake implementation.
- Should be experienced in Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Prior experience in implementing CICD frameworks and container based deployments.
- Should have excellent programming and SQL skills.
- Good exposure to No-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Strong implementation experience in all the below technology areas (breadth) and deep technical expertise in some of the below technologies:
- Data integration/Engineering – ETL tools like Talend ETL, AWS Glue etc. Experience in Talend Cloud ETL will be plus.
- Data warehouse - Snowflake and or AWS Redshift.
- Experience in Snowflake cloud DWH would be an advantage.
- Data modelling – Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Programming - Java/Python/Scala and SQL.
- Data visualization – Tools like Tableau, Quick sight.
- Master data management (MDM) – Concepts and experience in tools like Informatica & Talend MDM.
- Exposure to Big data – Hadoop eco-system, AWS EMR.
- Exposure to Big Data processing frameworks – Kinesis, Spark & Spark streaming
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution in the automotive industry.
Trivandrum Kerala India