Up to £35,000
Intapeople are working with one of Cardiff’s most successful IT businesses who are looking to grow their IT systems team with a Data Analyst. The role will involve interpreting data using statistical techniques and analysing results to give insight into the needs of the business. You will be required to conduct a full cycle of analysis, report results effectively and monitor performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide reports clearly outlining interpretations and data analysis.
- Develop, maintain and implement databases, data collections, data analytics and strategies.
- Use data acquired to identify business improvement strategies through analysis of patterns/trends.
- Cleaning and filtering of data.
- Effectively collaborating with managers to prioritise business and information needs.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes.
You will have:
- Commercial experience working as a Data Analyst.
- Relevant degree qualification.
- Experience with data modelling, design, development and mining.
- Experience with reporting, databases, statistics packages and ETL frameworks.
- SQL, Excel, Power BI, SSRS.
- Excellent communication skills and be confident presenting findings.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills.
Excellent benefits package including:
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life cover
- Competitive pension
- Much more
To apply click on the link or email your CV to Chloe at email@example.com.