Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities
Involvement in various aspects of data analysis: requirement definition, data collection, ETL, analysis and visualization
- Proficient Knowledge about designing and developing code in Python, Pyspark, Scala
- Knowledge about data management in Azure Data Lake
- Design, develop, test and deploy new Tableau dashboards
- Research source data and design queries that bring data into Tableau
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interact with and present to clients throughout the development process
- Identify and implement team best practices around report development, testing, data management, access management, and report refresh scheduling
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
Group Corporate Services – Platforms & Shared Services team in Navi Mumbai is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes / tools and maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information and services.
This role will require you to cooperating with and regularly report to senior management. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
You should have:
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Strong Expertise with advance Tableau, Power BI and other BI tools
- Exposure to Data science Concepts and data crunching, Azure data lake
- Strong Expertise with Python, Pyspark, Scala coding language and any additional coding experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of databases (Oracle & SQL Server)
- Experience in Procurement and Sourcing data analytics will be an advantage.
- Understanding of procurement lifecycle will be big plus
- Excellent good written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.