Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
We are looking for a passionate and highly skilled Data Engineer to build and maintain Customer Success analytics solutions based on Azure Modern Data Warehouse Architecture.In this role, you will…
In this role, you’ll need …
- Responsible for developing and maintaining data pipelines using Azure native services like ADLS Gen 2, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Spark, Python, Databricks.
- Responsible for Developing Datasets require for Business Analytics in Tabular Model and Azure Data Warehouse.
- Understand software development principles, standards, and best practices are followed
- Maintain existing applications and provide operational support.
- Connect with business users, review and analyze user requirement and write system specifications
- Ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, reviews, design sessions and architectural discussion.
Sound like a good fit?
- 5+ years of solution delivery experience in Operations and Manufacturing Applications.
- 3+ years of experience delivering solutions using Microsoft Azure Platform with emphasis on data solutions and services like Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Bricks
- Extensive knowledge on writing SQL queries and experience in performance tuning queries
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python, Scala, and related open-source frameworks.
- Data modeling experience on Azure DW, understanding of dimensional model, star schemas, data vaults
- Quick learner who is passionate about new technologies.
- Experience in developing software using Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to work independently in an Agile based fast-paced development environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other quantitative fields such as
Great! Click the Apply link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network. About Align
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives
. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies
for additional information. Global Diversity Statement
At Align, we believe in the power of a smile, and we know that every smile is as unique as our employees. As we grow, we will continue building a workforce of diverse cultural backgrounds and life experiences and fostering a culture of open-mindedness and compassion for all our employees. We live our company values by promoting healthy people and healthy communities. All with the intent of changing millions of lives, one unique smile at a time.Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for positions with Align must be legally authorized to work in the country which they are applying for and verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.