Tesla's mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. With global temperatures rising, the faster we free ourselves from fossil fuel reliance and achieve a zero-emission future, the better. Despite being one of the world's largest companies, Tesla is still growing rapidly in Australia. This is a chance to be a key part of that growth, and to join one of the world's most innovative organisations.
-- Tesla --
This is the chance to join right as the 🚀 takes off in Australia.
What that means for you 👇👇
- Step up and take on new opportunities in the broader business and data team as the business grows. You can put your hand up for loads of initiatives and develop quickly. The joy of a rapidly growing organisation.
- This is a truly unique opportunity to join the team at ground-level and have a huge positive impact on sustainability in Australia.
💰 Salary Range
Depending on the level of experience, the average salary for a Data / Business Intelligence Analyst in SYD is $95,000 - $120,000 per year.
More About the Role at Tesla 🧐🧐
The candidate will be tasked with ensuring that the field teams understand the tools designed to help them increase their productivity. The Analyst should act as an advisor, ultimately helping managers to identify and overcome challenges thereby helping to enhance the productivity of Tesla’s Sales and Delivery organization. To be successful in this role, you will need to be experienced in analytics to perform rigorous analyses on large complex data sets, be effective working on a project basis and be a strong communicator.
🚨🚨 If you don’t think you're a perfect fit, you should still apply. No matter what you come in knowing, you’ll be learning new things all the time and the Tesla team will be there to help!
Seniority - Junior - A role for someone with some basic skills, good motivation, and ability to learn. Typically less than 2 years of experience is required.
- 🧩 Data Cleaning and Preparation - Extract and clean data ready to use in analysis or to users
- 📶 Data Analysis and Reporting - Analyze data to discover and communicate insights, and offer concrete recommendations for key stakeholders to make critical decisions
- 📊 Data Management and Visualization - Create and maintain the organization’s Business Intelligence tools, and present complex data in simple, visual ways for key stakeholders.
- 🤓 Learning agility - Identifies and applies strategies to enhance reception, retention and use of newly acquired information, skills, and abilities
- 🧮 Numerical problem solving - Works with numerical information and performs mathematical calculations to solve problems
- 🔍 Attention to detail - Accurately identifies and rectifies discrepancies or errors that exists in information and deliverables.
👉👉👉 Note: This is a role with Tesla not with Hatch.